Hi!

I ordered a new server to play around with ipv6. But I'm a little
puzzled howto do a setup to reach the following:

I've a server with a ipv6 /56 subnet. So basically I want all of my
containers to assign a public ipv6 address (ipv4 ist not needed at all).
So that the containers are reachable by their ip from the internet and I
can do iptables in the container itself.

When I get it right. I need to setup a macvlan. There are some other
points I'm a little bit unsure: Can lxd manage the macvlan stuff. Is it
possible that lxd assigns the public ipv6 addresses to the container or
do I need to assign them manually.

Perhaps someone give some hints on the setup.

Thanks
Benjamin