Hi,

Le 21/08/2018 à 13:39, Dirk Geschke a écrit :
can you check the directory permissions for

    /home/oxpd/.local/share/lxc/uidranges

As Dirk said, your problem could be related to permissions of the rootfs itself and not to subordinate ids.

Le 21/08/2018 à 12:07, Yasoda Padala a écrit :
> in 1st container (cont1) config,
>   lxc.id_map = u 0 100000 1000
> lxc.id_map = g 0 100000 1000
>   &
> and in 2nd container (cont2) config:
> lxc.id_map = u 0 101500 1000
> lxc.id_map = g 0 101500 1000
>
>   get the same error

On my side, these configurations work fine together and the two containers (created by a non-root user with template "download" and distribution debian stretch amd64 for my tests) start without a trouble. The rootfs of the containers c1 and c2 belongs to subuid 100000 and 101500, respectively, just as you want.

Xavier