Hi,

Using a stock LXC Slackware container can anyone tell me why I cannot do
this:

# /etc/rc.d/rc.local

/usr/bin/runsvdir /services &

If I remove the ampersand it runs fine, but with the ampersand it fails
to run the services directory.

I'm thinking there is something missing from the container that runit
needs but cannot think what it is. I checked depedencies using ldd
and no libraries are missing. I've also commented the restrictions
(lxc.cap.drop) in the lxc config but it does nothing.

It just doesn't run with no error message to explain why. I know runit
works with Slackware as the host uses both.

Love Slackware and LXC but need process supervision. Don't particularly
want to use runit for init and boot as that would require a lot of work.

Regards,
spaceman