Can you manage networks on different VLAN's in LXD 3.x that connects to a
dedicated physical interface for all container traffic?

For example let's say I have 10 containers on 10 different VLAN's and I
want to have all traffic go across a dedicated physical interface on the
host. The dedicated interface is not the management interface and is
connected to a trunk port on the switch.

I know how to do this outside of LXD (meaning LXD doesn't manage the
interfaces). I setup several raw VLAN devices and then create bridges for
each VLAN device. I can then use that bridge on a container/profile, but I
haven't been able to figure out how to do this directly through LXD (i.e
using the `lxc network ...` command). Is this possible?

Thanks,
Joshua Schaeffer