Hi,

i'm using LXC and it works excellent!

The only problem that i found is the information within the container on
the file called /proc/stat is global.,
I have got a lot of containers which must send out their stat
information (in special the value called "procs_running")  because other
server uses those data to calculate a kind of "load balance".

I need to know how many processes are running or ready to run
diferentiating each container.

I've tried to get the total  looking up in every /proc/pid/status (Field
"State:") then addend each "running" match i could get the result.

But it was not  possible  because my while script has got a high
frequency (it is necesary because i need to get an average)
The result is a high load on my server

 I look forward any help

Thanks!
Sergio D. Troiano