Quoting arkai...@gmail.com (arkai...@gmail.com):
> On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 2:39 PM, Serge Hallyn
> <serge.hal...@canonical.com>wrote:
>
> > Make sure stp is on on the bridge inside your kvm guest.
> >
> > If that doesn't work, I'll just have to try and reproduce, but you'll
> > probably need someone more network-savvy than me to look into it.
> >
> > I'll set up a test environment later this weekend.
> >
> > -serge
> >

> Tried enabling stp but nothing improved.
> I'm trying to come up with a script that automates the env setup, will send
> it later on.

Hm, I just did this on natty
  (natty host, natty kvm VM, with a natty container inside that)

and could actually not reproduce your problem.  Just a normal bridge on
the kvm VM:

root@lxc-natty-amd64:~# brctl show
br0             8000.001636dd34bc       no              eth0

And the lxc container was created with a minimal normal config:

lxc.network.type=veth
lxc.network.link=br0
lxc.network.flags=up

So I guess I may have to try to reproduce on debian.

-serge