On 07/13/2011 06:40 PM, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> ISTR that about a year ago tun/tap use inside an LXC container wasn't
> possible... Just wondering if things have changed?

No nothing was done around that.

As the thread is old, can you recall what you want to achieve with tun/tap ?

If you can describe with some details what you want with tun/tap, that
would be great.
I am familiar with tun/tap coding, so I can implement it if I can refer
to your description.

Thanks
  -- Daniel