On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 11:02 PM, Serge Hallyn
<serge.hal...@canonical.com> wrote:
> Quoting Xavier Garcia (xag...@xnaove.com):
>> 2012/4/20 Serge Hallyn <serge.hal...@canonical.com>

>> lxc.mount.entry=/tank/series /var/lib/lxc/p2p/rootfs/mnt/series none
>> rw,bind 0 0
>>
>> Uncommenting aa_profile gives me an
>> lxc-start: No such file or directory - failed to change apparmor profile to
>> unconfined
>> the container don't start
>
> Hi,
>
> there appears to be a real, new bug in the apparmor bit:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apparmor/+bug/987371

Hi Serge,

Quick confirmation: does this mean that currently the default ubuntu
lxc combo (userland, kernel, apparmor, etc) in ubuntu precise is
broken, but are being worked on/tested? The bug page still says fix
committed, not released.

Also, a quick test on my setup (ubuntu precise amd64,
linux-image-3.2.0-24-generic 3.2.0-24.37, lxc 0.7.5-3ubuntu53) shows
freshly created container from templates (e.g. lxc-create -t ...,
tested with sshd and ubuntu templates) will fail to start with the
same error message that Xavier mentioned:

lxc-start: No such file or directory - failed to change apparmor
profile to lxc-container-default

Uncommenting this line in the config file (which is commented-out by
default) make it work again:

lxc.aa_profile = unconfined

I'm not sure if the root cause is the same, as this is fresh
containers, without any modifications.

--
Fajar