On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Binknight <zheng_hua...@163.com> wrote:
> I want to setup nginx service on the container, so the container should be
> visible to other hosts as well as the HOST it lives. The HOST machine's ip
> is 10.2.132.110.
>
> so is it possible to setup an ip for container that's visible to other hosts
> by configuring libvirt?

Yes, setup a bridge on your physical interface. It will be just like
any other host on your network. Note that in only works for wired
interface though, not for wireless.

My wiki has examples for several types of bridge for Debian/Ubuntu,
but for F16 you can try Google "fedora bridge howto"

--
Fajar