On Thu, 2013-05-23 at 22:33 +0200, Tamas Papp wrote:
> hi Guys,

> Please, someone!
> Who is the owner/admin of this list?

Last I knew, it was Daniel who created the list and most likely "owns"
it.  It was created at my suggestion to move "user" questions off the
"devel" list ages and ages ago.  Lately he's typically been "buried over
his head" busy that he doesn't show up much even in the -devel list
lately other than to cut a release, must less this list.  You're
probably complaining about that bad E-Mail address that's been on the
list for like forever.  It's been mentioned before.  It's a mailman list
so we just need someone with owner privs and the password.

> Thanks,
> tamas

Regards,
Mike