On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 4:37 PM, Magicloud Magiclouds <
magicloud.magiclo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I kind of understand a bit. So the guest processes are assigned to the
> netns created by LXC, right?

Correct.

If you ONLY want to test netns,
http://blog.scottlowe.org/2013/09/04/introducing-linux-network-namespaces/is
a good howto. You need to create&setup the interface manually, but in
terms of networking it's pretty much what lxc does.

--
Fajar