Hi,
I would like to put a process into a container whenever the system boots up,
and this container would limit what device the process can access.  The
commonway to limit device access in the container configuration file is to use
the major numberof the device.  However, the major number, assigned by the
kernel, for the same device may change whenever the system reboots.  I wonder
if there is another way to limitthe device access without using the major
number.
Thanks.
Walter