I totally understand this.
Recently I'm quite busy and did not have time working on Linux desktops, either.
I'll continue as soon as I finish my current job.
Good luck and please be well, my friend.
Later I'll try to see if I can do anything with the great work you've done.
Of course, if you have time someday, don't forget to do some pulls and
pushes to see what's happening. :-)