Hi,

i've seen lxde-qt is currently not providing a qt-based terminal emulator
in its git repositories and
heard many people are using qterminal instead.

I took the freedom to fork the qterminal sources because it's seems not
updating frequently anymore and
i'm honestly not interested in keeping the portability to MacOS and
windows. (Also refactored some things
for myself).

I guess, Lxde is currently only aiming for X11. Thus I would like to ask
if you are interested in a terminal
emulator specific for lxde. Then i would provide you the sources and would
like to join your team :-]

My current progress is available at:
https://github.com/ruuns/qterm

Greetings,