Hi,

As you probably know, the English version of LXDE Wiki gets lots of spam
attacks. I wrote some scripts to clean up LXDE wiki (deleting spam, blocking
users). You can see the results here:
http://wiki.lxde.org/en/Special:RecentChanges

I would like to be able to delete pages on the German wiki too, because there's
also a lot of spam.
Could you give me additional rights there
(http://wiki.lxde.org/de/Special:UserRights)? My user account name is
Smile4ever.

Kind regards,
Geoffrey De Belie / Smile4ever

P.S. This mail is addressed to several persons who have administration rights
(see
http://wiki.lxde.org/de/index.php?title=Spezial%3ABenutzer&username=&group=sysop&limit=50)
 on the German LXDE wiki. Sorry if this disturbs (some of) you. I really would
like to clean up LXDE-de wiki :)