ok thanks for the info, and im using the patched lightdm-razor-greeter from
the AUR of archlinux for the moment that why i asked the question.

BTW is there any intention te create a single package of lxqt like razor-qt
had one in the aur? because placing every part of lxqt in the aur would
make it very hard to find all packages , maybe a meta aur package could do
the trick?

met vriendelijke groeten,

Steven Vanden Branden