> Le 28 oct. 2013 à 16:57, Sergei Lopatin <magis...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> Hi all!
> I've found one issue with LXQT_ETC_XDG_DIR variable. On my system (openSUSE)
> it is set to /etc/settings. So config files from lxqt-common package are
> installed in /etc/settings. It's ok for lxqt-panel and pcmanfm, but lxsession
> tries to find configs in /etc/xdg.
>
> I think that we need install configs for lxsession in /etc/xdg for now, or
> change lxsession code to respect LXQT_ETC_XDG_DIR variable (but we need cmake
> build scripts for lxsession first).

Lxsession should respect xdg folders, but I don't know how there are managed in
Opensuse. Could you send me the first lines of the lxsession log
(.cache/lxsession/LXDE-QT/run.log) when you don't have any conf file in /home ?
Adding a special case for etc/settings in a short term should be easy.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne