Hi Pierre,
I was asked to make this plugin work in 3 ways: only launchbar, only
taskbar or launchtaskbar and so I made it and it works, the latest code is
available in the official sourceforge git repo, branch named xkb.
Since anyway it seems that my job will never go to master branch, for now
I'm not working on further improvements.
Cheers,
Giuseppe.