FYI, A good source of information is this page.
http://wiki.lxde.org/en/Build_LXDE-Qt_From_Source

libsysstat is used by lxqt-panel.
lxmenu-data is the application menu definition file.
lxqt-qtplugin is a qt platform plugin which apply lxqt settings to
every qt program, so it's required for the whole desktop.