On 2017-01-08 14:54, Vidar Jon Bauge wrote:
> I am writing to you in the hope that you can help med getting
> (re)started with translating LXDE/PCManFM.

I am probably to no help, I left the project in 2014.

> The translation server seems to be down, and translators seems to
> be confused about where to contribute.
>
> I thought I could start translating, as I have made the initial
> danish translation work on LXDE many years ago.
>
> So I have tried to get the code, but find it very confusing:
>
> 1. Some old code on svn

We stopped using svn 2009, that code must be very old indeed.

> 2. Some newer code on Sourceforge GIT, and some newer code on
> GitHub 3. Some newer code in the new project, LXQT.

LXQt uses github.
LXDE is probably still on SF.
Both should be available at git.lxde.org (https://git.lxde.org/gitweb/)

> Can you direct me somewhere, where I can find directions for new
> translators, or should I just wait for the translation server to
> come online again?

Added the main mailing list in CC, continue the discussion there or on
IRC (#lxde on either oftc or freenode seems to be regarded as
supported from the web page).

Clearing up the workflow on how to get translations into the
components should be easy. A harder task to take care of (where you
can help!) is to remove references to outdated information like my
mail address =)

- --
brother
http://sis.bthstudent.se