The wikipedia links (Wiktionary, Wiktionnaire, etc.) in my bookmarks file will not reload.

I visit the link once and when I attempt to return. The status bar indicates the link is being followed: "using ... " but then the page is not rendered. I remain at the bookmarks page. The address reported in the status bar at the bottom: "-more- http://en.wikipedia.org";

all other links in the bookmarks file load and re-load just fine. seems to occur only with Wikipedia links.

Lynx Version 2.8.9dev.8 (21 Dec 2015)
libwww-FM 2.14, SSL-MM 1.4.1, GNUTLS 3.4.9, ncurses 6.0.20160213(wide)
Built on linux-gnu.

any suggestions?