Hi Larry,

I shared your instructions for triaging the issue and tagged the opening
github user in the issue thread (
https://github.com/cds-snc/digital-canada-ca/issues/98#issuecomment-380611546).
Also included is a link to the publicly viewable archive of this email
thread so people can read what we've discussed.

There has been no response since they closed the issue. I don't have the
bandwidth to triage so I offered to cc into the email anyone who wants to
take this on.

Manil