So, this is a shot in the dark, but I don't know what to do. Thomas Dickey's
site, invisible-island has an entire country (Argentina) blocked by the Sucuri
Web Firewall. AFAIK, invisible-island is

I don't think he's aware, having an entire country blocked doesn't sound
reasonable at all. Tried contacting Sucuri but they didn't gave a shit about
this problem and suggested I search for a way to contact Thomas on my own. Of
course, the way to contact Thomas is on the blocked site. At least that's what
some googling suggests.

The manpage on Lynx says his email is dic...@invisible-island.net which I guess
I won't be able to reach.

If you can contact him in any way about this, that'll be great.
Thanks.

Also, fuck Sucuri's help desk.