Am Sat, 16.Jan.1999 um 01:02:16 +0100 schrieb Lars Gullik Bjønnes:

> The webpage contains the latest stable release barracuda-1.0.tgz as
> a few hints for compiling and running barracuda. I will also make

The program sounds interesting, but when trying to compile it, I stumbled over
the phrase "Also make sure you have set the QTDIR environment variable." I
found no mention of a QTDIR environment variable in the Qt documentation. My
attempt to define as QTDIR the path where the Qt include files reside - on
my Debian 2.0 system, it's /usr/X11R6/include/qt/ - didn't work, and while
trying to run "make", I get messages like:

  include/FontSelect.h:14: qdialog.h: No such file or directory
  include/FontSelect.h:15: qlabel.h: No such file or directory
  include/FontSelect.h:16: qlined.h: No such file or directory
  include/FontSelect.h:17: qpushbt.h: No such file or directory
  include/FontSelect.h:18: qchkbox.h: No such file or directory

Does anybody have a workaround?

Florian

--
Florian Cramer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, PGP public key ID 6440BA05
Permutations/Permutationen combinatory poetry site: