On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, zegala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I'm writing you because I'm writing my thesis with Lyx, but I have a problem.
>In the thesis I have to write lots of "long" formulas. The problem is that this
>formulas are so long that are going out of the right border of the compiled page.
>
>I don't know if this is a feature lacking from Lyx or I'm just not able to find an
>easy (and elegant) solution to this problem. In the attached files there is an
>example of the problem.

Can't help you with this problem, but you might want to consider
posting this to the Lyx mailing list. See:

        http://www.lyx.org/internet/mailing.php3

BTW: Please do not post HTML messages or attchments to mailing lists
unless people explicitly ask you for a sample file.

--
Philipp Lehman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>