On 15 Dec 1998, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> I don't agree with you. We should export the lyxfuncs so that they
> seem to be builtin-scheme functions:
>
> (buffer-open "test.lyx")
>
> Perhaps we should have a prefix: "lyx-", but I don't think so.

Ha! it's easier to try first my idea, for testing all the functionality,
and then YOU can start to write the bunch of functions to export all the
lyx commands (and the new to come). As much we should have a carefully
selected set of commands.

BTW someone (Jean Marc?) asked whether it would be necessary to hack
lyxfunc and have a new function for each lyx command. The answer is No,
it's not necessary. The exporting function could have a line to call
lyxfunc. But we need, of course, a function to export for each command we
want to have a function in lyx scheme.

Alejandro