Hello,

Thanks for the cc, I don't consider myself a developer, so I don't read
the developer list. I couldn't keep up with the volume either I suspect. I
have put together a layout file for the Elsevier class, so I'll forward it
on.

BTW, if anyone is interested, I haven't had much of a chance to have
another play with it yet. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can
implement the following from a layout file?

\begin{frontmatter}

Could I define a command in LaTeX using \newcommand, so the layout file
could call that. If so, what would the format be? Unfortunately, latex
isn't my strength...

Thanks,
Rod

On Fri, 21 May 1999, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> >> I am a master degree student, work with chaos in time series.  I
> >> would like work with lyx. I need write a paper for ELSEVIER
> >> (Physica D).
> >>
> >> Can you help me?  How can I transform a .cls file in .layout file?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Joao Alfredo
>
> You might want to contact Rod Pinna, who did some work on elsevier
> classes. In fact, I added Rod as Cc: to this message, because I am not
> sure he reads the lyx-devel list.
>
> JMarc

rod | "If morale is low it's because the employees have character defects.