Dekel Tsur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| --J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf
|
| The following patch adds better support for Arabic, and fix several other
| things.
| Also, it includes the end-of-proof patch (which haven't yet been
| applied)

I am sorry but a lot of the code that this patch touches has changed
since you made the patch. I just now had the time to read through you
patch now and it seems to move the whole rtl support in the right
direction. Now if we could only enchance the language sturct to
include information on what to do with rtl languages and other
language quirks we could remove most of the special rtl support from
lyxrc.

I hope that you will we able to recreate the pach against current cvs.

        Lgb