On Thu, Mar 23, 2000 at 09:03:32AM -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'm only doing this because I figure I spend more time responding to FAQs
> individually than I would spend writing a FAQ document (famous last
> words), so I stupid enough to try to find out. Just don't hold your breath
> waiting for a finished document (though hopefully pieces will go in soon).

Btw, a November 1996 FAQ for LyX v0.10.7 (!) is at:
http://www.paulwork.demon.co.uk/files/lyxfaq/lyxfaq.0.2.2.html

I think quite a few of the questions (and possibly answers) are still
relevant.

Meanwhile, Jose's old page at med.pt ---which had a somewhat updated FAQ
(e.g., I remember that it mentioned reLyX)--- disappeared. Hey, José, are
you listening?

-Amir