John Levon wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 11:29:04PM +0100, Peter Kümmel wrote:
>
>>> Showstoppers without hope:
>>> - Selection with the mouse. Does not work in math nor in tables. It kind
>>> of works in insets, although problems have been reported with this as
>>> well. To reproduce, make a formula or a table, type some text and try to
>>> select it with the mouse. We need a volunteer to investigate this.
>> This bug is fixed now.
>
> Afraid not, I've just updated and built, and things are actually a
> little worse.  Insets like Note jump in size between screen-wide and
> shrink-sized, as well as all the previous selection troubles.
>
> regards
> john

I don't see your strange bug here...

Anyway, the patch is correct because before it the button parameter
was completes disabled, see log:

enable selection with the mouse for math and tables

    Qt doc for QMouseEvent::button():

        Note that the returned value is always Qt::NoButton for mouse move
events.

    so we must use buttons() instead because later on
    the code checks for the left button.

The most recent commit was Abdel's revert to the pixmap painting strategy,
maybe this is the reason for your broken notes.

--
Peter Kümmel