On Mac, at least, I have some arrow navigation problems with today's 1.5svn.

Previously, I reported that pressing down-arrow causes the cursor to jump 2 lines down. That has now been fixed. However, now the cursor seems to "remember" a particular horizontal position when moving up or down in a document when using the arrow keys or page-up/down. That is, if I click the mouse somewhere in the document window (towards the left side, say), I can then move right or left with the arrow keys (or even by adding or deleting text). However, when I then try navigating up or down with the arrow keys (or page-up/down), the horizontal position of the cursor jumps to wherever the cursor started -- wherever I clicked the mouse. Clicking the mouse somewhere else causes this new horizontal position to be "remembered".

Bennett