Jean-Marc Lasgouttes schrieb:

Uwe> I'm not able to maintain Joost's code :-(

It is a pity that we have to keep two installers. One reason why I'd
rather not have your installer in the tree is that you keep adding
things that are not in LyX itself.

With the patch for the viewing toolbar I have now exactly the same code as in
svn!

And Joost has also modified his version: The lyx.exe is renamed as lyxc.exe and he wrote a wrapper programm named lyx.exe that starts lyxc.exe to show hints when LyX crashes and to assure that LyX starts with always the same size and position of the main window. I have no problem with this, jut for your interest.

regards Uwe