On Fri, May 12, 2000 at 05:57:12PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> There are some rambling about this in the fancyhdr documentation. In
> the meantime, I asked on compt.text.tex.

I saw the following response in comp.text.tex.
The suggested tex macros indeed work (note that it defines speaker as a
command, whereas hollywood.cls defines it as an environment, but the former
does makes more sense).
The only problem is that it doesn't prohibits breaking of sentences in a
dialogue, though it discourage that.