Attached files are to enable relyx on the fly,
i.e., when a latex syntaxed string is pasted
into lyx, it is converted to lyx.

Currently the patch can only detect \cite{...}
command embeded in a string. But it can be extended
to support more latex syntax.

Test:

paste a string like:
blabla bla \cite{someKey,otherKey} blabla

Several users ask this features, certainly for
more advanced version.

The \cite{...} command is important for me. I use
lyx on Windows, where lyxServer is unavailable.
So JabRef can't push selections to lyx. With this
patch, I can ask JabRef to copy as \cite{...} and
paste into lyx easily. So I implement this command
first.

Any comment is welcome! If you are interested,
I can extend it to support more latex syntax.
If possible, call tex2lyx and read the result
out is also an option. But it may be a little
bit slow.

BTW, I don't know how to include the new files
in the patch. So the two new files are attached
separately...

Sincerely,
Hangzai