Stefan Schimanski wrote:

Am 30.05.2007 um 08:44 schrieb Abdelrazak Younes:

Stefan Schimanski wrote:
Just debugging, to see the values easily in gdb, that's why it is in #ifdef DEBUG ... #endif It is producing as much output as other debug output lines which are non-effective in release mode...

Unused variable generates a compilation error with CMake/MSVC...

Really???

Yes, that is just an option but it found many unused variable in the past so we'd like to keep it.

Can we make them also fail on bad code, too high if/then nesting, missing comments? :)

That would be nice but no unfortunately :-)

Abdel.