Hi,

it happens to me quite often that clicking to some inset marks some large
area of text (the whole space between the cursor and the inset I'm clicking
on by mouse) instead of opening it. This is due to the fact, that the mouse
moves little bit over the inset while clicking - when I carefully stop mouse
before clicking it works correctly. This is very uncomfortable though and
slows me down while editing - I have to concentrate on mouse movings instead
of text editings etc.

Can anybody confirm this ? I dont remember I have such problems with 1.3x
series.
Now i use 1.5rc1 + Qt 4.3.

Could be this considered as a bug ?

Pavel