Le 6 juin 07 à 15:40, Bennett Helm a écrit :

On Jun 6, 2007, at 9:24 AM, Mael Hilléreau wrote:

Le 6 juin 07 à 15:12, Bennett Helm a écrit :

On Jun 6, 2007, at 8:57 AM, Mael Hilléreau wrote:

2. Open one or more documents, show the outline, and execute a buffer-switch command (M-x, "buffer-switch", enter) with or without the optional parameter.

(Quicker way to switch documents with mac.bind: <opt><tab>.)

I know that, but I encountered this problem because I use a shortcut bound to a command sequence...

I cannot confirm this: switching documents for me leaves the TOC drawer open.

Do you use the command buffer (M-x) and type the 'buffer- switch' command?

I tried both and could not confirm with either.

Do you use 1.5.0svn?

Yes.

Ok, so this one is probably fixed on svn.

But it's not a problem I've encountered previously, and I've checked that it's not a problem for 1.5.0-RC1. What version are you using?

Precisely 1.5.0rc1 on Intel Mac OS X.4.9.

Mael.