José> On Friday 08 June 2007 08:54:20 Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> That is possible indeed. Inserting boxes for anything one wants to
>> do is not a very exiting prospect either :)
>>
>> JMarc

José> So when you are working on a chapter you think, "Oh, I am
José> working on a chunk of text between two consecutive paragraphs
José> that have bold and large letters, centered and with that start
José> with consecutive numbers"? Right.

José> Such as in mathed you only need to see the boxes when it
José> matters...

We'll see what you can turn up with. What are the succesfull editors
which rely on this concept?