Martin Vermeer wrote:
On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 08:22:42PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
"Stefan" == Stefan Schimanski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Stefan> Critical bugs don't get less critical by ignorance. If anybody
Stefan> wants to know more:

[snip]

Great analysis!

I would say that the fix is correct, but I'd wait for Andre's input.

JMarc

Hear, hear. This kind of analysis should be in the code, as comment.

Do I understand correctly that this presupposes that 1) every
mathinset must have an isActive method and 2) it should return true only if the inset has really accessible cells?
Not really. IIRC, the problem with mathed (as opposed to the other insets) is that the metrics are saved in the CoordCache at draw() time as opposed to updateMetrics() time. The real fix is to align this treatment for all insets.

Abdel.