behzad maha wrote:
hi
I want to do some coding help. My language is persian(farsi) and I
want to help Lyx support farsi.But I don't have experience coding for
multi-lingual documents.Can anyone help me where to start?

Hello Behzad,

We have already a Farsi developper around (Mostafa Vahedi). In principle Farsi should be already supported in current svn (and since RC1 AFAIR). You are of course welcome to help us polishing it and more generally polishing Right-To-Left language support (which has seen a lot of activity recently)

First thing to do is to test LyX-svn ;-)

Abdel.