Enrico Forestieri wrote:
On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 12:39:01AM -0400, Richard Heck wrote:
This issue has proven to be difficult, so I think that your solution
is the less intrusive and workable one. I think that we should support
more actively the converters we look for, i.e., provide a -e switch
for latex2html and hevea, but this could be done by others who know
the kind of output they generate.
I've added it for latex2html. I'm less sure about hevea.
Now seeking an OK to commit.
I think you got enough of them. Only a suggestion: Please name the
script html_copy.py as this is what it is intended for. If you think
that it can be used for a more general purpose, such that ext_copy.py
is more correct, then avoid adding .html to the directory it creates.
The "html" part is actually added independently: It's taken from the output filename that is passed to the script. It should be more generally useful. It can be used any time multiple files are generated, and it seems that Noweb conversion is another place it can be used. Who knew?

rh

Richard G Heck, Jr
Professor of Philosophy
Brown University
http://frege.brown.edu/heck/
Get my public key from http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de
Learn how to sign your email using Thunderbird and GnuPG at:
http://dudu.dyn.2-h.org/nist/gpg-enigmail-howto