Uwe Stöhr wrote:
LyX supports now for example Farsi (fa) and Armenian (hy).
But anyway ,as people downloaded the other dictionaries, they have a reason for this. We should not impose their will.

These people probably want to download dictionaries for all supported languages. There is absolutely no reason why anyone would want a dictionary for a non-supported language, so why should we maintain and update them? It does take quite some time to generate and upload the files.

Dictionaries for new languages supported by LyX 1.5 will be available soon.

Joost