Bob Alvarez wrote:
I hope this is the right place to send this.
You can post such things at bugzilla.lyx.org, but I've added a note to 2714 about it, so no need now.

I usually do not want to start a new paragraph after a display equation, so I have been setting the next paragraph to \noindent using ERT.

This is quite tedious so I created a keyboard shortcut to do the job (with the help of Richard Heck). \bind "C-y" "command-sequence ert-insert; self-insert \noindent a; delete-backward; next-inset-toggle"

I think this is a common problem and you should consider building it into LyX.
Will do.

rh

Richard G Heck, Jr
Professor of Philosophy
Brown University
http://frege.brown.edu/heck/
Get my public key from http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de
Learn how to sign your email using Thunderbird and GnuPG at:
http://dudu.dyn.2-h.org/nist/gpg-enigmail-howto