Edwin Leuven wrote:

> if i creat a selection that spans more than one line and then type
> something (so that the selection gets replace with my new text), the
> selection before the line where cursor is isn't crossed out. there is a
> missing screen update here.

Confirmed.

> second thing is when i delete a collapsed footnote. the collapse
> footnote gets crossed out in lyx but not the text inside. in the dvi the
> footnote isn't crossed out.

Confirmed. Note that this has nothing to do with the collapsed status, same
thing happends with open ones (just that there's no visual feedback about
the inset being deleted/new). Seems that text insets are not
change-tracked, only their content is. Is this on purpose or a known
limitation?

A/