Bo Peng wrote:

>> I cannot judge the ViewSource part but the TexRow simplification is good
>> by itself IMHO.
>
> Then you have a combined OK from Abdel and me, you need to wait for
> Jose's.
>
> Jose: This looks like 1.5.x stuff but showing where the cursor is in
> the view source window is a nice thing to have.

There's really no rush, I prefer to wait for 1.5.x than have to fix last
minute bugs.

The thing that bothers me the most is that a blue selection is too
distracting, it would be much better to have some lighter color (e.g.
grey). Another thing that would be nice to have is the reverse linking:
implementing it is trivial, but then the combination of the two would
interfere with the selection of text in the source view window, and that's
very bad. So the best would be to have an independent selection, but I
don't know how to do that (at least with qt 4.1).

qt expertise needed here ;-)

A/