Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
"Richard" == Richard Heck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Richard> Yes, and the problem was that people found it hard to use,
Richard> and annoying that you had to uncheck the Default box before
Richard> you were allowed to check anything else.

I like the current solution better, except that we do not get to see
what the default actually is.
Which is why I suggested that the "default" button also list
what the current default is. (Only when the selection
spans a single paragraph, of course):

o default (justified)
o justified
o left
o center
o right

Not that this matters much to me, but if someone
volunteer to extract the information . . .

Helge Hafting