Darren> On Tue, 2007-06-26 at 12:47 +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> would find something there, it was a funny thing to do. Remember
>> that at that time, the whole unpacked source was 700k (now: 55M),
>> and there was only one documentation file :)

Darren> Also only one developer, minimum inline documentation, no
Darren> i18n, no icons, right? :) That would account for all the
Darren> remaining bytes ;)

The second developer (Lars) shows up in the next version 0.7p4-d4.

There were 16 icons (some of them with B/W versions).

You can see the beast here:
http://www.lyx.org/~jamatos/archaeology/lyx-time.html

You will remark that everything is in a strange order. This is because
ancient xforms versions did not have the same sign conventions on the
y axis.

>>  I agree that spaces in front or at the end of paragraphs should be
>> removed by DEPM.

Darren> Wouldn't that be a trivial thing to "fix"?

Sure. But not urgent probably.