Alfredo Braunstein wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

Looks good Alfredo but one question: why don't you just move
deleteEmptyParagraphMechanism() to paragraph_funcs as well? Same thing
for Text::fixCursorAfterDelete(), this has nothing to do with Text
AFAIS...

I see your point. However, I think they don't belong to paragraph_funcs
because both involve Cursors while the other functions in paragraph_funcs
are more elementary.

Hum... right. Except that we should not need a Cursor but a DocIterator in an ideal world... In such ideal word, the methods should then go to buffer_funcs.

In any case this is orthogonal to the patch, as I don't call DEPM directly
(neither before nor after the patch). I propose to leave this
reorganization for after 1.5.0.

OK. IMHO such cleanup should go in 1.5.x but not everybody agrees with me...

Abdel.