Le 26 juin 07 à 14:51, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :

"Mael" == Mael Hilléreau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Mael> I attached a patch for that. It adds some definitions for
Mael> '\listXXXname' and '\listofXXXs' in the preamble (with 'XXX' for
Mael> every non builtin float), and generates a '\listofXXXs' in place
Mael> of the '\listof{XXX}{}'.

Doing what you propose is indeed possible and I have no idea on
whether it is a good or dangerous idea.

If it is dangerous, then could anyone tell why? I have no idea. Note that customizing list names is already possible for other lists (then why could it be dangerous for algorithms or other floats...). In addition, this is transparent for users who don't need it.

It would be more urgent to fix the real problem you are experiencing.
I played a bit with the code yesterday, but I admit I did not go far.

Surely true, but I'm not able to help in this field yet.

Mael.