On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 10:56:07AM +0100, José Matos wrote:
> On Wednesday 11 July 2007 10:25:44 Enrico Forestieri wrote:
> > Please, find attached your patch complemented with the changes
> > for cygwin.
>
>   This can go with two OKs. I guess that Joost, Uwe, Peter or Abdel are the
> obvious candidates.

I think that this can go in, then. Indeed, this is simply an extension
to cygwin of the patch by Joost which I tried and found working.
Peter agreed to use this patch with the extension I made (use Joost
method in his patch). So, me, Peter, and Joost are endorsing this patch.
That makes 3 crossed OKs ;-)

--
Enrico